Experience Offersøy – the gate to Lofoten & Vesterålen!
The Vacation Centre Offersøy offers outdoor adventures and activities throughout the whole year. No matter wether you’re on vacation or attending a course or conference.
Deep sea fishing. Diving. Hunting. Nature & killer-whale safari. Mountain tours. Trips along the archipelago. Site survey. Artscape Nordland. Stars & Nothern Lights abservatory. Playground. Nature trail. Rafting in the sea. Or a stay on the „deserted island“, a treasure hunt or a trip to Møysalen National Park.
We guarantee your vacation in Offersøy will be treasured long after you’ve returned home...
Lødingen Vestbygd is a paradise for outdoor enthusiasts, for fishing enthusiasts, divers and hikers. The scenery is diverse. From pristine wilderness - an archipelago that is an adventure in itself, inviting both ashore and for those who want to swim and fish.
There are many good reasons to plan a trip to Lødingen Vestbygd.
Several offers & adventures can be found in and around the Vacation Centre Offersøy:
• Very popular playground
• Nature trail, swimming beach, shore-fishing
• Mini-golf and football pitch
• Wood-heated sauna and barbecue hut
• Privat boat ramp for yachts
• Minibus for 10 people
Other offers & adventures you’ll spot in the wild and beautiful Vestbygd:
• Fishing in rivers and mountain streams
• Trip to the mountains on marked trails
• Midnight Sun & Northern Lights, good weather & bad weather – and lots of beautiful nature all year around
• Solstad Gård (farm), with birds and other animals, horse-riding, Lavo and much more
• Hustad Gård (farm), with a private farm museum, gardencenter and old relics of houses and graves from the Viking period
• Møllevollen Farm Cheese Diary, farm sale with its own, homemade products
• Vestbygd Church from 1885
Vi har åpent hver dag i påsken. Legg turen innom feriesenteret og ta en kaffekopp eller en middagstopp hos oss. Vi har også ledige rom, hytter og rorbuer i påsken.
Vi inviterer til familiemiddag på feriesenteret i vår nyrenoverte restaurant søndag 10. februar fra kl 14.00 – 17.00. Det blir tradisjonell Morsdags-buffet med flere varmretter. I tillegg har vi vårt populære dessertbord med kaffe, selvfølgelig!